OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS – LEGAL PAGE NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. PURCHASING DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THESE RULES INCLUDE A GENERAL RELEASE.
1. Eligibility.The Masterminds of Hip Hop Sweepstakes is open to residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and 21 in Mississippi) or older as of the time of entry. See below for list of eligible states. Void wherever prohibited by federal, state, or local laws. Employees and agents of Tokau, Craigmuir Chambers, Road Town, Totola VG1110, British Virgin Islands (“Tokau” or “Sponsor”) or any of its subsidiary/parent companies, affiliates (including Paybby), advertising/promotional companies and/or family members of those entities are not eligible to enter and win.
2. The Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on September 8, 2021 at 9am Eastern time and ends on October 16, 2021 at 8:59:59 AM Eastern time. Entries must be received within that period to be eligible to win a prize in this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes,
a. TO ENTER ONLINE:Eligible participants may go to https://paybbynft.com/ (the “Sweepstakes Site”) and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit an entry. All online entries must be received by Sponsor during the Entry Period. An online entry is “received” when the Sweepstakes Site’s database servers actually record submission of the completed entry form. Eligible participants who pay $50 to purchase one MMOHH fan card will receive a randomly selected free bonus MMOHH NFT. The bonus NFTs will vary by week of the Sweepstakes:
September 6, 2021 through September 14: one of 8 different bonus NFTs
September 15 through September 26: one of 10 different bonus NFTs
September 27 through October 9, 2021 one of 9 different bonus NFTs
b. TO ENTER BY MAIL: During the Entry Period, eligible participants may enter this Sweepstakes by mail. To enter by mail, on a 3” x 5” card legibly hand print (in black or blue ink) your first and last name, complete address including zip code (no P.O. Boxes), daytime and evening telephone numbers with area code, email address, and mail the completed card in a first-class postage-paid envelope to: “Masterminds of Hip Hop Sweepstakes - Entry,” c/o Tokau Paybby DAM LLC, PO Box 517, Syosset NY 11791. All mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Entry Period and received by Sponsor no later than September 21, 2021. A mail-in entry is “received” for the purposes of this Sweepstakes when Sponsor or its authorized representative actually receives the completed entry card with all required information. The randomly-selected bonus NFT will be based upon the postmark of each entry, in accordance with the schedule in 3.a. above.
c. FOR ALL ENTRIES: Only entries actually received by Sponsor in accordance with the deadlines set forth above will be considered in this Sweepstakes; other proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. Any attempt made to submit entries in excess of any stated limit or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules (including by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise) may be disqualified. Sponsor’s clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes. Entries that are (i) forged, altered, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, unintelligible, duplicated, misdirected, mutilated, illegitimate, garbled or postage-due; (ii) generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means; or (iii) submitted with intent to subvert the entry process will not be accepted and are void. Those who do not provide the required information or abide by these Official Rules and other instructions of Sponsor and its representatives may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified and any associated entry void. Entries or participation made on behalf of any other individual or any entity or group, or originating at any online service other than those described above (including, without limitation, through commercial promotion subscription, notification, or entering services) will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Contest. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted with the disputed entry will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person satisfies the eligibility requirements, otherwise the entry will be disqualified. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to an email address by an online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address (e.g. an educational institution, business, or ISP. If a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. As a condition of entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant gives consent for Sponsor to obtain and deliver his or her name, address and other information to third parties for the purpose of administering this Sweepstakes and complying with applicable laws, regulations, and rules.
4. Selection of Winner. . Each entry received during the entry period will receive one (1) free NFT that is randomly selected from among the NFTs and the schedule in 3.a. For names of winners, available after 60 days from the start date until 90 days from the start date, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Paybby DAM LLC, PO Box 517, Syosset NY 11791
5. Prizes.There will be one prize consisting of $2,000.00. Total ARV of all prizes is less than $5,000.00. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying all local, state and federal taxes and any other expenses or costs relating to the prizes. No substitution or exchange by winner or cash equivalent is allowed. One entry per person. By accepting this award and signing the Entry Form, you confirm you understand and accept the Official Rules contained in the entry instructions. Prizes will be sent to each winner’s digital wallet or bank account within five (5) business days.
6. Consumer Disclosure: Odds of Winning.The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received, and subject to the selection of the winning entry as described in Paragraph 4.
7. PRIZE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. General Conditions.All entries become the property of Tokau and will not be acknowledged or returned. Tokau reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized entries, including without limitation, multiple entries from the same person and entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Tokau is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution, or production errors and may modify or cancel this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised in any way beyond the reasonable control of Tokau that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Tokau reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, amend, modify, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Tokau reserves the right to award the prizes based on the eligible entries received before the termination date, and if prizes are unclaimed, other participants will be selected. Tokau is not responsible for (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Tokau on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes.
9. General Release/Limitation of Liability.By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and all decisions of Tokau which are final and binding in all respects; and RELEASES TOKAU AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES AND ALL OTHERS ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT, ARISING OUT OF HIS OR HER PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ACCEPTANCE OF USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Sweepstakes, (I) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually through arbitration without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
10. Indemnification. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/Sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out or relating to their breach of these Official Rules.
11. Construction. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its conflict of law rules or provisions. All entrants expressly agree to submit to the laws of and the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of New York, hereby waiving the jurisdiction of any other courts that now or in the future could be considered competent for any reason. All actions, proceedings, or litigation relating to this Sweepstakes shall take place in the State of New York, County of New York. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Force Majeure. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures, or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor's control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, computer virus, ransomware, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
13. Further Documentation and Publicity. Potential winners may be required to execute a further Submission license or assignment, Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within 48 hours of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. As part of the Prize Claim Documents, a potential winner may also be required to execute a further right of publicity release to use the winner’s name and/or image, including, but not limited to, for advertising and Promotional purposes, without further compensation. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, prize, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for Promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
15. Sponsor.This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Tokau LTD BVI whose principal place of business is at Craigmuir Chambers Road Town, Tortola VG1110, British Virgin Islands